Monday, February 05, 2007

Take care, a better tomorrow. He'll fight on

live everyday as if it'll be your last, thats what
i told myself after hearing the news about the
loss of lionel's dad. No one expected anything like
that to happen, especially in sailing. Well it hit
me hard and thoughts flooded my mind.
'' why?'' i asked. Some things need no explaination.
time will not wait for us, if there's something
that you've always wanted to do. Now's the time,
i would want to leave this place saying '' been there
done that''. Be strong Lionel, you've got us
and we'll do whatever possible to make you feel better.

here's the song that i fell in love two years ago,
the song's to you, from faris and i.

Love,me


Chorus;
if you get there before i do, dont give up on me
i'll meet you when my chores are through
i dont know how long i'll be
but i'm not gonna let you down, darling wait and see
between now and then , till i see you again
i'll be loving you. Love,me

No comments: